Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Rest is History!!

It is 12:45 and I am currently in Psychology class with Mr. Richard Suplita. I have already worked with the horses, written a paper, worked at the daycare for a few hours and made time for lunch. WOW!!! still have a full day ahead too. My muscles feel AMAZING after the workout last night and by that of course I mean sore :P I saw an interesting thing today. At the daycare I work at there is a "special needs" child. I put that in quotes because he has actually never been diagnosed or tested. My theory is that he has autism. Anyway my reason for writing this is that I can not fathom the incredible wonder of the brain. This child is like 2 and doesn't talk much but can name and point out to you in a line every car known to man!! He reminds me alot of the child that I nanny...also a child with autism. I just think it is so AMAZING that the children are sooo brilliant but it is such a devastating blow when they won't respond to you. The child at the daycare is more respondant than the child that I nanny but I suspect this is because of the age difference. The older the child I think the worse the communication skills become. I could be thinking this way because I am sitting in Psych right now. I 'm not sure on that. Well followers on another note, you will be happy to know that I am almost done with my paper. Only a page left and I'll be cruising. The Lord really sent me off writing this morning on it and showed me great points I could make to have a coherent paper. I'm really pumped!!!! Thats all for now! Hope you got your swag on today!!!!

Song of the day: You Had Me at Hello by A Day to Remember!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment