Monday, April 27, 2009

Inspiration Spot!!

Hey guys!
I have just decided to become a blogger! This is a site that is all about me! You can keep up with whats going on in my life and learn new interesting facts about me if you wish. If not then don't keep reading. I will try to blog as much as possible and let you know what new and exciting things are happening in my life, what God is showing me, and the craziness that insues when I am left alone....haha. My goal from this is that people may be inspired by what goes on in my life and maybe feel better about themselves or just get a good laugh about it.

Today the inspirational thought of the day is the sun is shining and it is a glorious day. What ever the burdens may be on your heart today let them fly out of the window as you cruise home from work, school, or just around today! Give them to God because only He can relieve the heaviness of the burdens. Things could ALWAYS be much worse and whats going on now will not matter in eternity or in the long run.

Song of the day: Plain White T's...One two three four!!!

Thoughts by me right now at this moment:
I miss home (Lyman) very much
I have a 5-7 page paper due on Wednesday
I have a 3 page paper due Thursday
I am not worried at all yet about either :)
I am no motivated to be in school anymore.
I can't believe that professor did that and he worked soo close here...YIKES!!!
I have to go home and clean water buckets....and I am excited about the card workout tonight!! WHOOPEE!!
I have the greatest friends in the world when I want them around but sometimes stuggle with loneliness....due to my own seclusion
I can't wait to roll the windows down in my car and drive home today!!!!
Today is a GREAT day and I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, guess what - another bright spot on your day - it's not your week for buckets! (Though I suspect you mean(t) tubs.) :D

    Bye girl bye!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete