Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm moving on...

I first off want to apologize to Leigh and Rachel....I am sorry I could not update my blog last night. I wound up helping Chris Deans clean the overlook and I didn't get home until 2. I had soooooo much fun with the 8A crew last night. I miss all of you guys soo much. All those memories that we have together will tie us together FOREVER!!!!...P.S. Leigh I can't believe you just got me for White Rabbit Day.......AGAIN!!! what the heck.....I will get you back and it will not be just some stupid phone call...you just wait..LOL jk you know you're my girl. I also had fun with my usual crew last night after church! Mellow Mushroom is the way to go!! So I entitled the blog today moving on...because this weekend I am moving out of the horse farm and into a house...Exciting I know :) I will be moving some stuff tomorrow and then William King is coming on Sunday to help me with the rest. I'm excited about this move...although this is the first time I will have to pay rent ever. Well guys this one will be short tonight I will write about more on my mind tomorrow...on Reading Day but I am about to fall asleep so I need to go. I hope ya'll have a GRRAT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment